Worth salvaging?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steering box is and spindles are worth something to someone building model a rod if you deiced to part it out. take everything

More pics

Here are some more pics. Went to clean out some of the weeds and see if the tires will take air. Took along my helper..aka son.

Told mama and she wasn't pleased but didn't get a hell no either.

So if all goes well next Saturday will bring in home and start gutting it for what I want to keep.

Patina- Thanks for the info about what others may want.

Attachments

• truck 011.jpg
    truck 011.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 42
  • truck 009.jpg
    truck 009.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 45
  • truck 010.jpg
    truck 010.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 41
  • truck 012.jpg
    truck 012.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 42
  • truck 014.jpg
    truck 014.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 42
Here are some more pics. Went to clean out some of the weeds and see if the tires will take air. Took along my helper..aka son.

Told mama and she wasn't pleased but didn't get a hell no either.

So if all goes well next Saturday will bring in home and start gutting it for what I want to keep.

Patina- Thanks for the info about what others may want.

That truck is so cool, I wish I could find something cool like that for free.[P[;):cool:

oil up any moving parts... Like front supension... drive shaft yokes. steering box...anything that will move when you try to roll it. put some down the steering coloum they can fill with water if its out side for a long time. Try to get the wheels off it and remove the brakes that will make it eaisyer to push.

bunch of little things liek that will make it easier to move.

Latest posts

Back