would you consider this a rat rod?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11-2.jpg

Speaking of 4 doors, here's my son's chopped '49 Plymouth 4 door. I think it's pretty cool. It was chopped in 1967. BTW, the wheels have been changed since this pic was taken.

schine, I like that wagon a lot. If it was for sale locally, I'd be very tempted. Don't let the fact that it is a wagon stop you.

it wont, though there are other fact that does, i need an everyday ride, PRONTO, and i cant buy a car by now, cause i have to save money, i'll be gong to italy in august, so study car design, i need 8grand..... euros....

My brother and I used to play a game when we were kids called "my car". We had to travel a lot so to pass the time when we saw a cool car we would say My Car! No one ever won it was just about who had the coolest collection of cars...

... We also played a game called "hooptie" (sp?). It was basically the reverse and we would say hooptie. I would call that a hooptie except it's still got that vintage classicness.

Hooptie! hahahaha... that takes me back.

shoot, i happn to love hoopties then :D

Latest posts

Back