YO YO YO.....Help!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
Got a contract with some of BJ's wholesale clubs to assemble playground equipment in the stores. One of them today played rap music for the 2 and a half hours I was there. Now I have an uncontrollable urge to wear my pants real low and let my boxers hang out the top!.......help.....:eek:

First, pull your britches up and turn your hat around.
Second, sit up when you get in your car.
Third, turn up Shake rattle and roll from Bill Haley and his Comets and cruise.:cool:
Tim

Got a contract with some of BJ's wholesale clubs to assemble playground equipment in the stores. One of them today played rap music for the 2 and a half hours I was there. Now I have an uncontrollable urge to wear my pants real low and let my boxers hang out the top!.......help.....:eek:

Maybe this will help, from what I have heard that started in prison, and it means you are available, if you know what I mean.... Hardly something I would want to mimic!!!

[cl[cl[cl

2.5 hours of rap ! how in the heck did you live through it. i heard a bit of it one time and started breakin out in hives. got heart burn too. now i have to carry ear plugs just in case of another encounter. i think is a feller hangs his azz out in public we should be able to use it for target practice.

LOL, I saw this and had to post it...:D

Attachments

• pants.jpg
    pants.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 34
Every time my kids hear that "rap cr@p" blazing out of a "plastic car" they joke and say" someone must be playing the"JUMANJI"game in there! Hahaha!

Man, I feel for you, having to listen to that crap for that long. I can't even stand it at a red light. :mad: Was it being played by the store or just some workers doing work there ?

Don

sagging pants

the reason they do that is to keep the flies out of there faces,sounds like aplan, bieber is now doing that the littlebieber would be such an asset to prison population just a thought

(Insert wrap sounds here)....dey call him cr55 cause his rat rod dreams alive......bj's wholesales were hes at a puttin up equipment while we rap......yo yo yo....ok i tried anyways. Lol Rr

Latest posts

Back