You can tell half of everything you need to know about someone

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once watched an older lady take 3 steps past her car and push her cart across the lot towards the cart coral. before I could push it back behind her car to make her do it right, a nice young man (not an asshat like me) put it away.
I would have torn any of my kids a new one for that!

ok
I put mine where it belongs every some times random ones that may cause damage. I do though kinda do it like a little kid playing a game.

In the Spring this year I went to the grocery store & people left their carts all over the place & a big wind came up sending carts crashing into cars. Luckily my car made it through with no damage!

BoB

I don't buy enough to need a shopping cart, but usually find one to return to the store on the way in. I really thank the people that sometimes are with me when they do the same, sometimes we race. Have rentals and had to swing by with my truck to return the carts to the right store ( they'r expensive) The reason is simple, it's the right thing to do.

Some of the bigger stores (around here, anyhow) have a "pay" system. The carts are locked together and require a (dollar) coin to unlock one. When you return the cart and lock it back into the row, you get your dollar back.

Of course, some people are too lazy, stupid or ignorant to complete the cycle and collect their dollar, but somebody's kid will. :D

We used to have drunks hang around the Aldi's parking lot offering to put your cart away for you so they get the quarter. They had to crack down on them because they were getting in turf fights. :rolleyes:

Some of the bigger stores (around here, anyhow) have a "pay" system. The carts are locked together and require a (dollar) coin to unlock one. When you return the cart and lock it back into the row, you get your dollar back.

Of course, some people are too lazy, stupid or ignorant to complete the cycle and collect their dollar, but somebody's kid will. :D

here in the Netherlands thats the case at every store, not just grocery and even in the smallest towns. I cant even remember the last time I saw an abandoned cart. Actually, I`m surprised that`s not the case in the US... [S

here in the Netherlands thats the case at every store, not just grocery and even in the smallest towns. I cant even remember the last time I saw an abandoned cart. Actually, I`m surprised that`s not the case in the US... [S

Even if it was that way, people are just to lazy. They still wouldnt put them back

Damn! Canada is expensive. Here at the Aldi store it's a quarter.

He means a Canadian dollar, not real money. [ddd

I'd say LOL, but I said it once and that's my limit. :D

Canadian and American quarters are nearly identical in size and weight. Drunks (near the 49th) should know this when they take a roll of quarters to the LIKKER STORR...

Of course, a roll of quarters in hand (no matter the origin) makes for a dandy left hook, which may (or may not) be the solution to the problem.

Last edited:
I guess i'm an over achiever, i tend to return them and their not neat i line them and push them all to gather. [S
and there is always plenty to do. as Dr. Crank said lots of lazy folks :eek:

I can't even begin to tell you how many reports I take

at the local shopping centers for peoples car damaged by either a cart or a careless person who hits the car and takes off...sometimes the damage from the cart is as bad as the cars hitting them....

Lazy people that don't put the cart away is one of my pet peeves...... then again I'm told I'm just becoming a grouchy old man......... :rolleyes:......
Either way it ticks me off.......... :cool:

Me too, but what gets me the most is at our local grocery, those ghetto wenches just take their 2-3 bags and walk away from it right at the checkout. Usually some young gal, tattoos head to toe, buying liters of soda and frozen pizzas on EBT (food stamps) and Marlboros and lottery tickets with her cash, meth-head boyfriend waiting all slouched down in the beat up Pontiac Grand Am with one taped over window and at least one smashed fender. Don't get me started

Latest posts

Back