zero post members

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm awful too, missed the leg project:(

Torchie, it needs a little patina then it'll be perfect.[cl

why do people join this site? checked out the membership board and there are row after row of new members with zero posts, why bother if you aren,t going to particapate? it,s not like you have to be a member to read the posts:confused:

Many people like me are shy and hardly ever have anything to say. On most forums... most people just lurk & remember... you have to be a member to see the pretty pictures! [ddd:eek:

BoB

Not everyone feels the need to posts unimportant drivel...:D

Or....

Become...

wh **(person of the night)**[cl

Happy holichristquanzhaunakthursday (for the athiests)![cl

Well I cant help myself .. If I see some thing interesting or like it I just cant keep my fingers out of it I got to say some thing ..And as most of you know ,, some times I post with out thinking ,,, then every one says [S[S[S[S[S[S But thats me :D:D:D Just glad y'all still put up with me ....

Well I cant help myself .. If I see some thing interesting or like it I just cant keep my fingers out of it I got to say some thing ..And as most of you know ,, some times I post with out thinking ,,, then every one says [S But thats me :D Just glad y'all still put up with me ....

Who.....do what? Did somebody say sumpthin? :confused: Oh, it's just you again. [ddd Thought I heard sumpthin from the cracker jack section. [ddd

You're pretty tolerable fer a misplaced Yankee.:D Must be sum south rubbin' off on ya.:cool:

Alabama......slowly I turn.....whoops wrong again....

It rained all night the day I left
The weather it was dry
The sun so hot, I froze to death
Susannah, don't you cry.

Yee Haw......:D Sorry, where were we again??

Wow......guess I shouldn't post again.....lol

Cause normally what I have to say is not always "constructive"....but I enjoy it anyway.....Being Constructive is in the EYE of the Beholder.....lol....:D If I can bring a chuckle to somebody, isn't that constructive...[S

Yea I do not post much in fact probably since 2013, I started a project had a near fatal heart attack that put things on hold, been getting back to it but waiting to retire witch is 6 months away, right now have a 49 pilot house dodge of my brothers am working on not rodding it just keeping it all origanal since its in very good shape, my old posts are 1930 model a coupe build, when get more done will post some pics. I do have it all in pieces now.

Wow man....

Take good care of yourself.....congrats you are close to retirement....slow and steady as she goes my friend....glad you are getting back into it...and that you are here to share your thoughts and talents......:D

I just came here to steal ideas. Then I found out there are some really cool people connected to those ideas. [cl[clSo now I steal ideas from really cool people. :D :D RRR is the most newbie friendly site I am a part of.

Happy holidays to the lot of you!

Who Love's Ya Baby....

[cl[cl :D

Attachments

• telly savalas.jpg
    telly savalas.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back