A $2 Million Car, A Pelican And A Lagoon!!! OUCH!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
A $2 Million Car, A Pelican And A Lagoon

A Lufkin, Tx man drove his $2 million Bugatti sports car into a Galveston, Tx-area lagoon after being distracted by a pelican.

First, who spends $2 million on a car? And second, of all the places you'd expect such a person to be from, Lufkin would be right behind oh, say, La Porte. Third, you've got the whole aspect of the vengeful, possibly jealous, pelican. It's pretty much the signature bird of the island, of course, so it's symbolically lots better than if the driver had been distracted by a grackle going on his precious windshield.

Finally, there's the lagoon. Ain't got no lagoons in Lufkin.

Video!

OUCH!!!

Here in S Fla, I had a big pelican poop on my windshield. Before I realized what had happened, I actually thought that someone threw a bucket of white paint on my car. Seriously, it covered half my windshield. It was nasty. Luckily, it happened at a boat ramp where there was a boat rinse area with a water hose and I was able to hose my car down.

Hey Gastrick, It would have been a bummer to have to ride home with your head hangin out the window so you ca see![cl.....CR

A whopper!

I'd be telling a whopper like that too to my insurance company! Yeah, a bird pooped on my windshield, I couldn't see & ran into a pond! Yeah, that's the ticket, now where's my money! [ddd

Beercan

At least it wasnt a nice rat rod in the water. I used to work on exotic stuff like that. Wasnt impressed at all. Any car can be fast, I like a quick car, 0-100mph in under 7 seconds and mine is just a little bug. [ddd
Tim

Here a picture of the car. Got it off the net.

Attachments

• bugatti-veyron-swim.jpg
    bugatti-veyron-swim.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 11
Just a little about this car. Its a Bugatti Veyron 16.4, costs $2 mil. The 16.4 stands for, 16 cylinders 4 wheel drive. Its the fastest production car, as it tops out at 253.81 mph, and it has 1001 hp. Has a key hole on the dash that you have to turn on to reach top speed, and it has to be turned on before you start the car. It has a normal driving position, which the car is at normal height. A handling position, which raises the rear wing all the way and closes flaps on the front of the car to make it hold on the ground better. A top speed position, which lowers the rear wing and also lowers the car by a couple of inches. And it also has what they call an air brake, which takes the rear wing and puts it completely vertical to stop the car.

Now some more specs.

0-253.8 mph, in less than a minute.

253.8 mph - 0, 10 seconds.

It only takes 280 hp to keep it at a steady 160 mph, which keeps right around 700 hp free and not being used for whenever you need it.

And this IDIOT dumped into a lake over a stupid cell phone.

Tripper, you ask who would spend 2 million on a car. ME. Call it stupid, i agree, but if i had the money id so buy this car.

Latest posts

Back