Mike Partyka's 1931 Ford Model A Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeR

Here are a few shots from the Greybeard Promotions - Rocky Mountian Rod and Custom Show:

1931 Ford Model A Pickup - Rat Rod - B&W Background by Mike Rogers 303, on Flickr
A bit of Photoshop magic to change the background to a vintage black & white look. This was one of the demo pieces I did during the show.

1931 Ford Model A Pickup - Rat Rod - Front Right Corner by Mike Rogers 303, on Flickr
My photo booth right behind the rod

1931 Ford Model A Pickup - Rat Rod - Mural by Mike Rogers 303, on Flickr
A bit of Photoshop magic to change the background to a mural that I shot earlier in Golden, Colorado. This was one of the demo pieces I did during the show.

1931 Ford Model A Pickup - Rat Rod - B&W Background - Interior by Mike Rogers 303, on Flickr

1931 Ford Model A Pickup - Rat Rod - Interior Side by Mike Rogers 303, on Flickr

Yes it is. Mike got those cool seats from me too. Then he got them upholstered and made them way cool. Mike is one of those guys who has tons of vision. The truck really came together.

Definitely top five of my all time favorites. Love everything about this truck.

Latest posts

Back