1941 chevy 2 dr bathtub

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Door art and motor!!!!!

Here are a cuple pics of both sides,not perfect but again completley freehand.oh yeah came across a 468 bbc for cheap.....can you say hell yeah

Attachments

• IMG_20111124_203747.jpg
    IMG_20111124_203747.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20111114_122307.jpg
    IMG_20111114_122307.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 32
quick update

So just a quickie.....not alot of progress money has been really tight....BUT....my buddy did give me an early powerpack 283....FREE.....IM UNDER 300 FOR THE WHOLE BUILD SO FAR

fenderless?????

so ive decided one more mod to the body..........ive always loved open engine rods(model a,etc)so i always .thought about doing it but not knowing what iit would look like kept me from taking the front end apart.......BUT.......i was perusing the internet and found this.......after seeing this im taking the front off,ill find an old grill and headlight buckets.maybe big block and zoomie headers,my car is gonna have the same stance .

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you think?????

Attachments

• rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 32
What ever floats your......boat or bathtub....

so ive decided one more mod to the body..........ive always loved open engine rods(model a,etc)so i always .thought about doing it but not knowing what iit would look like kept me from taking the front end apart.......BUT.......i was perusing the internet and found this.......after seeing this im taking the front off,ill find an old grill and headlight buckets.maybe big block and zoomie headers,my car is gonna have the same stance .

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you think?????

Don't matter what we think....but, I really like the look you were going for but I also like open wheel stuff too....guess we'll have to see some pics of the old bathtub without the front.....[P[P[P

what you think?????

Well since you asked, it will look like crap. These cars do NOT lend themselves to a fenderless look. That picture is just a Chevy with the doghouse not bolted on, and that is all one will ever look like without the sheetmetal. The body is way out of proportion without it's nose, and the addition of a skinny grille and headlights stuck out front is only going to make it worse. Don't do it. Your car will thank you...

My $.02

We are slow......

Well since you asked, it will look like crap. These cars do NOT lend themselves to a fenderless look. That picture is just a Chevy with the doghouse not bolted on, and that is all one will ever look like without the sheetmetal. The body is way out of proportion without it's nose, and the addition of a skinny grille and headlights stuck out front is only going to make it worse. Don't do it. Your car will thank you...

My $.02

He's already got it off and posted for sale.....:eek: Like greased lightning this boy is.......LOL

My thoughts....

hang onto the clip..... if BED is right, you might want to put it back on....better safe than sorry.....JMHO

Latest posts

Back