27 model T Tudor build.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89johnny

Picked up the '28 A frame in October. Then picked up the body in February. Started work mid February and here's were I started.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 103
Thanks! I have a 302 sbf with a t5 trans. Engine has some goodies. Lunati bracket master 2 cam, gear drive, and flo tek aluminum heads. I'll post some pictures once I get the block painted and put together. Also I'll get some good shots of the frame once I can get it out of the garage.

Last edited:
Started taking the 302 that was going in the 27 apart today. And came across bad news for me. The number one cylinder rod had just as slight bit of play at the crank. None of the others had this. :( So now the idea is to take the motor out of my 82 mustang which is a 351 windsor bored 30 over. So slight change of plan but still gonna be a ford within a ford. I work 24s the next three days so I won't have any new progress.

Old Iron: I used a lunati bracket master 2 cam. 512 lift and 292 duration. Should sound beautiful!

Yeah the pics do make the body look super small.. It really looks bigger in person!:D

Last edited:
Old Iron: I used a lunati bracket master 2 cam. 512 lift and 292 duration. Should sound beautiful!

Yeah the pics does make the body look super small.. It really looks bigger in person!:D

I probably asked this before on another cam post ... but do you have to have studs and a stall converter to run that cam ?

I wrote it down some where on the other post ,, of the size of cam I needed , but I can't find it now .. I have a stock engine and converter , and I want the biggest cam I can get ,, not for racing I just want it to sound awwww-some :D

Latest posts

Back