Be the first on your block!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Buick fan nor particularly a car fan but that did look like a fairly straight 56. I don't think I would have used it for a mud truck but to each his own!

Attachments

• 00N0N_6mWvZKlAxlb_600x450.jpg
    00N0N_6mWvZKlAxlb_600x450.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 35
Another solid looking body! Back in the 70s near here, mud bogging was going on more strongly than even now I think, but there was a local guy that had a bogger called the "Dirty Bird". Had a 57 T-bird sitting on a big truck. It was awesome, but not necessarily a winner...I always thought it could have been a winner if he had built it as a car!

That one that Torchie put up is a better buy. I'd take it off the jeep frame and get it back down where it should be. Would be a cool car with a big 455 Olds under the hood......

That 56 - there's a whole lot of bondo in that body if you look. ANd really, it doesn't look like he's destroyed the body, just lifted it. Wheel wells are still intact.

Reminds me.... the other day a saw a 2013 Camaro with all 4 fender wells cut about an inch so they could fit their big rims and low profiles - it was not a very good job of cutting either.

1965 Buick Skylark 4X4

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4531544918.html

Attachments

• 00707_4UDCcT2T0Bq_600x450.jpg
    00707_4UDCcT2T0Bq_600x450.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 14
Here's one I took at Lonestar Round Up a couple years ago... think it was on a Blazer! :D

BoB

Attachments

• 4xBuick.jpg
    4xBuick.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back