did ya ever or know???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exador

Did any of you notice when setting with a drink in hand that each time you bend your elbow your mouth opens?

Over the week end a friend and I were bending elbows and BS about bikes and car, trucks. We got to rats and trailers were discussed. I`ve seen a few, I mean few with trailers. None with rat trailers. In some u vids I`ve seen a few trailers on the tour vids.

In our BS types of trailers came up. We each had what we thought would be best. Enclosed naturally. But what?

To me the most unusual and, (matching???) Would be a trailer of the match of your truck or car that your pulling it with.

Seems as if the complete (chopped?) cab of your truck could and would be good looking. Glass, solid top, doors that open and lockable. I`ve not seen anything in any pics I`ve run across or vids.

Just wondering if anyone has one or seen anything of this type?

To some the cab trailer could be of great waste of buildable material. Cost, to be determined. Inside of cab could be tricked out with lights if wanted, door lights, or what ever lights up your life.

trailer

[/ATTACH]
Is this what you're thinking ??
Saw it at Back To The 50S this year .

Attachments

• DSCF0363.jpg
    DSCF0363.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back