? for tripper

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
Is that your car on the home page ? if so could you post some pics of the front suspension , frame etc. looks interesting , thanks.

That my friend, is "The Day Tripper" indeed. There are some detailed pics of it somewhere on this site. Just can't remember where.

I also recall seeing them here but just cant put my finger on it right at the moment.Maybe The Tripper himself will chime in at any moment.

Daytripper

Dodge,
Sorry for the delayed reply, yes... that is my car. I see someone pointed u in the direction where I posted some photos. I'll try to get some close shots shortly. i am trying to sell my house & my wife is starting to crak the whip... I like it, I like it!

BoB

Last edited:
You naughty boy you........

When you get those pics, I want to see the pass. floor panel...
I already know what the driv. side looks like.:cool:

New garage!

tripper,

your not leaving the great city of houston are you? it is like disney world, the greatest place on earth!

Nah, just moving closer to my office... house has 3 car garage & another old 2 car garage on the property. My wife is buying a new house... I on the other hand... am buying a new garage!

Disney World??? More like... the zoo!!! ; - >

BoB

Last edited:
Funny you should say that! I hated my house when I bought it, but it has a flat long driveway and a two car detached garage so I bought it w/o too much thought. Now the house has kinda grown on me.:D
I need a bigger garage though, so I'm in the market again.

thats' all i cared about when we bought our house, when we looked at it i walked straight through to the backyard to see the driveway. Spent 15 minutes out there, 5 minutes looking at the house. i know my priorities :D

Latest posts

Back