Golden Super Cruise

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offroadrolls

Just a reminder, Sat July 7th 5:00pm to 9:00pm Golden Colorado. Also, KBPI Rock and Roll car show @ Bandimere speedway, starts @ 8:00 am same day.
I'm gonna clean the spark plugs in my Jag and try to make the Super Cruise fo sho. [P [P

Crap!
I haven't made it to a single cruise yet this year :( quite unusual.
I have plans (to make $$$) during the day, but maybe I can make the cruise this round.
Mike, you being the car guy you are, I'm surprised you don't roll in style yourself.......or do you?

I'm hoping to make it to both events with my camera. I'll keep an eye out for you. What type of Jag will you be driving?

This one; Lumped 72 xj6

Attachments

• Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 9
Well, I made it up to Golden around 4:30. Very wet, not too many folks cruising. I believe I saw Offroadrolls XJ6 a couple of time, but didn't get any shots because he was out of range for my wide lens. I was shooting on both sides of the road and got a few shots in the lots of parked cars. I'm way behind in getting my pictures cleaned up. Hope to post some tomorrow.

I tried to make it to the KBPI Rock & Roll Car Show at Bandemier this morning, but it was postponed until August 26th due to weather concerns.

Mike

Well, I made it up to Golden around 4:30. Very wet, not too many folks cruising. I believe I saw Offroadrolls XJ6 a couple of time, but didn't get any shots because he was out of range for my wide lens. I was shooting on both sides of the road and got a few shots in the lots of parked cars. I'm way behind in getting my pictures cleaned up. Hope to post some tomorrow.

I tried to make it to the KBPI Rock & Roll Car Show at Bandemier this morning, but it was postponed until August 26th due to weather concerns.

Mike
Yes Mike we were there for a couple hours and had dinner @ Tequilas. I think I might have seen you or at least I saw a dude with a camera in I think the Pizza Hut parking lot.
Too bad it was raining. I bet there would've been more cars there if it was as dry as it's been for the past 2 months. However as much as I hate to say, we need rain worse than rods.

Yep, that was me at Pizza Hut by the time I finished with the shot I was working on I lost sight of where you went. Then I saw you again going by one of the round-abouts opposite from the side I was shooting, but my 10-22mm ultra-wide angle lens couldn't reach that far.

Latest posts

Back