new baby rodder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShovelHeadShawn

we are haveing a baby.:D a little boy he will be here around feburary 7th. we are relly happy. the ol lady and me have been togethor fore 5 years and it is about time to have one. i have a son from my first marrage who is 16 he is great he makes str8 A's in school and is a great kid. i can only hope this next one will be as good. but then again maby i will make him my little punk rock rat roddin hellion.:cool:. well i have the perfict teen, woman, and dogs. what more could a 9th grade grad poor a$$ white boy from Tennessee want.

we are haveing a baby.:D a little boy he will be here around feburary 7th. we are relly happy. the ol lady and me have been togethor fore 5 years and it is about time to have one. i have a son from my first marrage who is 16 he is great he makes str8 A's in school and is a great kid. i can only hope this next one will be as good. but then again maby i will make him my little punk rock rat roddin hellion.:cool:. well i have the perfict teen, woman, and dogs. what more could a 9th grade grad poor a$$ white boy from Tennessee want.

A Rat Rod! :D

Well done that man...and that lady too for that matter :p

Another ratter for the cause - make sure he knows his A.B.C's but more importanly his F.O.R.D's & D.O.D.G.E's oh and his G.M.C's :D

Congrats

Congrats on the baby rodder Shawn. My Dad was a car crazed guy & passed it on... I'm usre u will do the same!!! :eek:

BoB

Latest posts

Back