new comer

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkulture8

Hows it goin im a young motorhead outta central mass, ive been into cars my entire life for the most part muscle cars. Until i was hanging around the summer nationals when i laid eyes on my first real rod ever since im hopelessly addicted to the old detroit steel. i picked up my first coupe i found out in northern vt. Looking forward to learning some tips

Welcome to RRR, kkulture8. Good to see another youngen goming to to rodding side. What are your plans for your coupe ? What is it ? Post some pics when you get the chance.

the 32

I have a few pics ill post them up as soon as i can its not the best condition it has a chevy sb in it as it sits.. i had plans to throw a 283 in it but im trying hard to find a hemi doesnt matter what condition just not a cracked block im trying to find a complete one but who isnt! Im also going with a 4 speed NO AUTO'S. The body hasnt been chopped or channeled, my intentions are channeling it a good 3-4 inches. It has suicide doors, im trying to also locate a 9"ford rear end.

welcome to the site! great people, good advice, and cool cars, are what sets the RRR above the rest....
-guess you've heard it enuf, but ya know we want to see that car--so come on with the pics!!:D

Either "go advanced" below, and follow the attachment clicks, (be sure to shrink down you pictures some), or open a photo bucket account, ( or other photo host site), and copy and past the IMG line ito your text. ( that is the big pictures).

Welcome.......

hey i want to put some pics up but to be honest i really dont know how anyone?

Welcome to the site.
On the main site page, second heading down, should be some information
that will help you out.
Enjoy your time here... '22

weclome to the site

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back