New old guy from ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeyedon

"Perpetually Greasy"
Looks like a good forum so I thought I'd register an give it a try. I built my first ride in 1962 when I was nine a gocart wood frame B.S.A. motor and clothes line steering. Haven't got the grease from under my fingernail since.
I've owned Mopars, Fords, Chevys, and liked them all. I like to ask questions
because I've found theres always more than one way to do a thing. And I like to learn. I,ve been lurking here for about a month. And there seems to be some very knowledgable people out there. Well thats about it for now. Don

Welcome!!!

I,ve been lurking here for about a month. And there seems to be some very knowledgable people out there. Well thats about it for now. Don

Buckey,
Welcome to the forum, if u've been lurkin' 4 a month then I guess u know the routine... let's see those pictures!!! Glad to have you & feel free to join right in!

BoB

Welcome from one Don to another. :D So you built those wooden go karts too? I never could get the wheels to stay on, no matter how big of a spike I used for an axle. :p:p

Hope you enjoy it around here as much as we all do.

Don

Welcome aboard from a "Alabama Redneck".
Why you been lurking in the shadows for soo long? Come on in and join all the fun. Ask all the questions you want to. Lots of good people around here. This is also a family friendly site. My wife is a registered user and my 2 teenage daughters look in on occasion.

Glad you logged in dude

I think he likes you already Flat. :D:D:D:D

Don

Attachments

• smiling goat.JPG
    smiling goat.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to RRR buckeye. I'm from the Cincinnati area of Ohio originally myself. Anybody who piloted a wooden framed, BSA powered, go-cart and lived to tell about it is alright in my book. :)

Welcome buckeye from a former Cleveland resident. Tho, I left about the time you were building that go-cart. Ask all the questions you want, you'll get answers. Ask enough questions & it looks like you get a goat.

Latest posts

Back