newbie with a 74 bagged binder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaggedBinder

74 100 shortbed fleetside chevy 350/th400 lays frame

IMG_0940.jpg

frontup.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0169.jpg

Welcome!!!

Welcome Binder, kool rides ya got there! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

thanks for all the comments gents, got me all excited this morning to see 2 pages of responses already! yes the binder is different that's why i dig it, going OD green with iT and everything USMC like an old school military truck. the interior will be made up of my old USMC cammi's woodland of course to match the OD green paint, I have a lot of ideas for it. The Cadillac was for the wife, but then I liked it so much I bought one for my self.

Little did I know how HARD to find and EXPENSIVE caddy parts were!! The one pictured is mine, I like the way it has patina on the tops of every panel, I plan on putting a fresh 429 in it, new set of 2 1/2 inch white walls and overhauling the brakes, and then just driving the **** out of it! gonna leave it just the way it is, I don't believe shinny paint and fancy wheels make a car, the factory lines of a car make or brake it! PRAISE THE LOWERED AND PASS THE PRIMER GUN!

Hey Binder,
Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for Defending our Country. Are You still in?

George

My pleasure , No I am not, I got out last year I did four years active duty Marine Corps, One year in 29 palms three years in San Diego, best decision of my life I owe everything I have to the Marine Corps I miss it everyday, I should of stayed in 16 more years and retired but hey you live and you learn, there is no words in the world that can express the sense of pride you get seeing your last name right across from "US. Marines"

Welcome to RRR, BaggedBinder. Nice looking IH you have there. That caddy looks fine as is.
Thanks for the time you served.

Latest posts

Back