OK here goes..... you'll think I'm nutz...but

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had two of them.....

just so you know my screen name is for the 76 pontiac trans am I had in the Marines. 455 4spd, black on black, no T tops with a/c and roll up windows. Should have kept that one. Had the screen name now for 12 years.

70 1/2 Ram air IV 400.... new off the showroom floor... $5700 dollars... blue with the white stripes and black trim and a 75 dark blue with the bird... wish I'd kept the 701/2.... be worth a mint now... the 75 was a smogger that could barely turn the tires.... I was very disappointed.... got rid of it for a family truckster.....5700 was a ton of cash in 1971.... I was still in the military at the time... had just got back in states and it was a choice between a 427 corvette 4spd or the Trans am.. both about the same money.... took the TA cause I could fit my daughter in the back seat.... also didn't really like the looks of the "new" style corvettes... 63 to 67 were my favorites... there I go... rambling again..Sorry..

Here's an Idea!!!

could you just send me you check since you know positively it works???[cl

How about we all send a check for 5 bucks and see how much money we can raise to help the people in the states that just got leveled and who need the cash? I'm sure there is a group that can collect and distribute it....let's see, what was the last member count?? times 5 bucks.... a crap ton of cash..

Latest posts

Back