Rat Rods not welcome at Paso Robles cruise night!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny that their big excuse from not allowing the West Coast Kustoms to throw the big cruise and show is some of the people drank too much and stumbled around in public. But on the other hand they promote Wine Festivals where EVERYBODY drinks and lots of people stumble around! Quite the double standard.:eek:
hear ya took my ride to car show they reallly rude same guys that come looking for parts and favers but there all show no go afrade they will crack there bondow u be surprised to no whats hiden under all that prety paint we have a club hear called 385 crusers said jone some of members wont run there cars if im there with my rat rod same guy that like my mig and pipe bender wild man

hear ya took my ride to car show they reallly rude same guys that come looking for parts and favers but there all show no go afrade they will crack there bondow u be surprised to no whats hiden under all that prety paint we have a club hear called 385 crusers said jone some of members wont run there cars if im there with my rat rod same guy that like my mig and pipe bender wild man

Huh????

Just park your car as close as you can to the event and invite your buddies. I've seen alot of shows start this no class no entry thing but alot more will make up a class just to allow you to attend.

ya but in smale town like mine there not that way just plane rude but get alot coments people love cars like they drove when they young my latewife ant uncle barowed my car for a weekend for second honey moon u never seen two happyer people there son said set couch in each others arm like two kids in love she gone now but make me feel good to no gave them some happyness wild man

You know Stanton, you may be a 'Wild Man'... but you sound like an all right guy.

As far as Rats not fitting the criteria of the big buck crowd....so! They, the big dollar cars don't exactly fit and blend in with Rats either. It's a different world they live in...and I choose this one, thank you, thank you very much.

Yep, what Sniper said.

WRT car shows....I have been to about 3 car shows in my life... and by "car show" I refer to pay-to-get-in-line-up-to-see-stuff.... <<Yawn>>. (Hunh?? Whazzat?? What's-her-name from 3's company is signing programs and demonstrating the Slap-Chop as seen on TV)? Its all kind of ...vanilla... and boring.

Apart from highly organized $hows, semi-organized parking lot gatherings are much more entertaining. Sometimes these will be a real mixed bag with late model Hondas, Mustangs and Corvettes mixed in with Jags, 4x4's, T-buckets, bikes, muscle cars, hot hatches, rats etc - all parked in the same lot. Most of the best "shows" I've attended are free. Last one I was at had a copied Caterham 7 with Olds 215 V8 power (http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/GM-215-Engine-Identification.htm, and the dude had equipped it with solid lifters and a nasty cam. So cool.).

Latest posts

Back