Saw this one on ebay today :)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a local PT Cruiser club that comes out en masse to car shows, complete with all their little stuffed dolls and peeing dogs. :rolleyes: My ex wife owns a PT Cruiser and I have borrowed it a couple of times when my car was in for repairs. Let's just say they are not a very cool car. :rolleyes:

Don

Hummn, ain't that what they look like after they spend a few winters up north? [ddd

I had a PT a few years ago. I found out they left out the letters between "P" and "T' when they put the name on them. The letters they left off were "iece of shi".:(

They stole that paint job from the classic Chevy Citation!
CC-35-113-800.jpg

CC-35-117-800.jpg

Hummn, ain't that what they look like after they spend a few winters up north? [ddd

I had a PT a few years ago. I found out they left out the letters between "P" and "T' when they put the name on them. The letters they left off were "iece of shi".:(

LOL!!!

I´d never buy a PT although they`re very cheap. But I like this "ratty" one.

Wouldn't it have to be old to be "old school'? A lot of rust on that plastic.[S

yes, that`s a special paint, which is added with small metal particles. these particles start to rust after 2 hours and the original paint, also the chassis, is not damaged.

Several years ago my dad had a nice Z28 convertible. After talking to a salesman at the Dodge dealership he traded the Z for a PT Cruiser. The salesman convinced him that women really like them so my dad thought he was going to have a hot date every night. I had to laugh because if a bright red Z28 would not attract women I am pretty sure a PT Cruiser would not either.

Several years ago my dad had a nice Z28 convertible. After talking to a salesman at the Dodge dealership he traded the Z for a PT Cruiser. The salesman convinced him that women really like them so my dad thought he was going to have a hot date every night. I had to laugh because if a bright red Z28 would not attract women I am pretty sure a PT Cruiser would not either.

[cl[cl[cl

I think either you love the PT or you hate it [S
there isn`t anything between...

ever since those came out I have had visions of tubbed and rear wheel peel, big stinky V8 up front closed in side windows double doors in the back panel beater with some retro styling. I thought it would be pretty sweet. And for that I have been called a homo :rolleyes:

the motors suck in them... I expect the bodys will outlast the drive train... one of the ragtops, converted to a V-8 would be cool, & probably pretty reasonable to do in a couple years

Latest posts

Back