Small but Kind of Funny Coupe Detail

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Not much going on today in the hot/rat rod talk forum so I'll put something up just to give folks something to look at. It's not much but while looking for aviation related stuff for my coupe, I came across this aircraft warning plate so I picked it up and attached it to my header panel. I thought the " intentional spinning prohibited" part was king of funny.

Also put down some ribbed rubber mat on the floor for now. I'm mostly done with this car till after the Turkey Run. Then I'll be making some engine changes and adding 45 finned Buick drums in the front.

VERY nice!!!

I am so impressed with how this thing looks. Top notch. Great theme, well thought out, clean, and pretty.

WOW Gastrick... I totally agree with the Bonehead here! All the changes u've made to this car have added up to a *really* great look! I am very impressed!!! That last picture definitely belongs in a magazine!!!

BoB

hey gas.....are thoes GM window switches on your floor......if so what are they for...door locks...door poppers?

Thanks fellas. The compliments mean a lot coming from this crew.

Moto, those switches are for the windows. You can't really see them when the seats are in but I'm going to contain them in a cool box or panel when I get some time to do it right.

Everytime you show some pics of your car it keeps looking better & better. Extremely well thought out & executed.,,,,,

Looks good too :D

Latest posts

Back