"Some men.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
are Cathloics, some are Baptists, but my father was an Oldsmobile man"

and another classic..

"I heard that word at least 10 times a day from my father. He worked in profanities like some work in oils and clay. His true medium. A master!"

I love "A Christmas Story". . I celebrate the birth of Christ first and for most, but since all the neices and nephews are grown, it's one of the things I look forward to Christmas day

are Cathloics, some are Baptists, but my father was an Oldsmobile man"

and another classic..

"I heard that word at least 10 times a day from my father. He worked in profanities like some work in oils and clay. His true medium. A master!"

I love "A Christmas Story". . I celebrate the birth of Christ first and for most, but since all the neices and nephews are grown, it's one of the things I look forward to Christmas day

[cl[cl ......Randy lay there like a 'slug'....it was his only defense :D

That movie is a Christmas Eve tradition at out house.........watched it last night! :cool:

Cable runs that movie non stop for a whole 24 hours..

My favorite part is when the lug nuts go flying......it is timeless....[cl
Best movie is the 1951 version of "A Christmas Carol" Starring Alastair Sim scared the bageebee's out of me as a kid.....especially when Jacob Marley appears to Scrooge....black and white....that is my traditional movie for Christmas.....

OK......I know I'm out of touch....but....

MIB III.... is that a Holiday movie ??? LOL....actually would like to see if...think I can borrow your copy...LOL...just kidding...it's available on Demand...from my cable company....(no body around here will want to loan me anything anymore)...lol

Latest posts

Back