Sorry officer... but my phone says I wasn't speeding!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. i have a similar story.

I was driving my Lightning down a major street here in Orlando. I had my tuner hooked up and I happened to be datalogging the trip so I could take the information to my tuner for my next Dyno-tune. During that time I was pulled over. The officer stepped up to the truck and asked for my documentation. He then asked if I knew how fast I was going. That is when I gladly reached for my laptop and presented my entire trip to him on the laptop screen. The speed limit on that stretch is 50, my top speed on that trip never reached above 53. The officer wasnt too happy, although there wasnt much he could do about it.

You just have to love modern technology sometimes.

Isn't technology wonderful?

lol. i have a similar story.

I was driving my Lightning down a major street here in Orlando. I had my tuner hooked up and I happened to be datalogging the trip so I could take the information to my tuner for my next Dyno-tune. During that time I was pulled over. The officer stepped up to the truck and asked for my documentation. He then asked if I knew how fast I was going. That is when I gladly reached for my laptop and presented my entire trip to him on the laptop screen. The speed limit on that stretch is 50, my top speed on that trip never reached above 53. The officer wasnt too happy, although there wasnt much he could do about it.

You just have to love modern technology sometimes.

Well if he really wanted to be a jerk, he could have written you for 53 in a 50 zone..... cause after all, you were driving above the posted limit.... LOL [ddd

Well if he really wanted to be a jerk, he could have written you for 53 in a 50 zone..... cause after all, you were driving above the posted limit.... LOL [ddd

lol, they have tried that a number of times here in sunny Florida. I havent seen one of them stick yet since it can be fought due to speedometer derivation. Al-be-it, he could have taken the time and written me the ticket.

Latest posts

Back