support rods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
After Gastricks post this one dosen`t amount to much , managed to make a radiator bracket and some support rods for the `24 this weekend . but on the other hand I did pour a new slab out back , 16` x 6` , 65 bags of concrete , so I was kinda tired after that ..... my wife said hey , that slab is about the same size as a car ,.... uh oh , the jig is up .

Attachments

• IM000627.JPG
    IM000627.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 39
The support rods look great 24. Pouring all that concrete must have been a killer with the heat and humidity as it was in S. Fla this weekend. And after all of that work, the wife is on to you right away.

I'm still trying to figure out what your grill emblem came from. I've yet to see another. Looks perfect on your car.

Busted!!!

I did pour a new slab out back , 16` x 6` , 65 bags of concrete , so I was kinda tired after that .....

Like those supports but... 65 bags of crete in this weather... I'd b n the emergency room right now!!!

my wife said hey , that slab is about the same size as a car ,.... uh oh , the jig is up .

That is too funny! Busted! Nothin' better than another parkin' spot though!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back