Thousands of Dead Birds

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA41

'Bout 20 miles south of me--BeBe Ar, there was a 'bird kill' new years night. Over a thousand red wing black birds fell out of the sky in about a one mile area over the town!

Weird stuff.. They were claiming all sorts of things from Space men to Lightening , to meth cookers gone wrong..

PA41

In the press here they are saying 4-5 thousand! Guess they were partaking those party berries to hardy... u know how those red wings can be!? [S

BoB

What do you want to bet that a whole flock got caught up in a major updraft, can easily take them up 4 or 5 thousand ft. or more and freeze them to death. No different than the way hail is created. Can get pretty violent inside some of the cumulus clouds.

Well gentlemen....and I am using that term very loosely. With all the things starting to die off lately in Arkansas, I don't think I'm going to be visiting there any time soon....:cool:

Today there were more birds dropping out of the sky in baton Rogue Louisiana and A fish kill in the Chesapeake bay.

hey PA they found out what the deal was on the birds dropping out of the sky-----razorback receivers dropped them! lol (found on facebook, but still funny)

I don't think we have seen the end of this weird thing yet. Not sure what is going on, but whenever you see something like this happening in many different places, something weird is happening. We may never know the truth, as the Government will tell us weather balloons hit them :rolleyes:

I'm not the kind who sees a Communist hiding behind every tree, but this is the strangest thing I can remember ever happening.

Don

Here is what Wikipedia says about that:

* First Seal - Pestilence, White horse
* Second Seal - War, Red Horse
* Third Seal - Famine, Black Horse
* Fourth Seal - Death, Green or Pale Horse
* Fifth Seal - Vision of martyrs
* Sixth Seal - Cosmic disturbances: sun turns black, moon turns blood red; sealing of the 144,000
* Seventh Seal - Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement

Bible scholars associate the seven seals with the seven Spirits of God,[1] and other Biblical 'sevens'.[2] The seals contain symbols commonly interpreted as death, famine, world wars, martyrdom, earthquakes, and the Antichrist. It also states that there will be "seven trumpets" announcing aspects of the "End Times": mankind being judged, seas turning to blood, sores on people's bodies, plagues, infertility, and the introduction of "seven bowls" (in King James Version called "vials"). These bowls are a third each of the sea, humankind, water, animal life, ships, crops, and earth, all engulfed by an infinite abyss.

The world is supposed to end in 2012 anyway, so I'm spending all my money now on hot rod parts. :D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back