Vintage semi's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Saturday on was on the road and looked in my rear view mirror. I see and old truck behind me, a Pete or Rio. All I could think of was the movie Duel. It had a big flat dirty chrome bumper and a grimy hood. I got out of the way as quick as I could. Jim

Although most of those are before my time driving, I remember seeing a lot of them. First truck I ever owned was a Pete cab over like that one.

Also a little bit before my time, but I had a Ford sort of like that short one about in the middle of the pictures. And of course, a seventies Kenworth.

Attachments

• IM000001.jpg
    IM000001.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 15-IMAG0465.jpg
    15-IMAG0465.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 17
Gawd! That Allied Miss Cathy really gave me a flashback!

I had a view of a main avenue from my bedroom window, lots of those older trucks, especially the 40's 50's Macks pulling bullet nosed trailers with the black tarps for a roof. But many of those pictured here are a little newer.

I also remember seeing many of those tall weird lumber carriers going back and forth, don't see those around on the streets these days.

Thanks for the link.

Latest posts

Back