1930 Model A truck build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Model a

Cut bed apart, going to turn it around and then shorten the front about four inches to center wheels in openings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 51
Model a truck

Moved head board to other end cut off stack pockets and tried it on truck, loads of more work to do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
This build is really coming together i Like iT!

Keep up the good work

A truck

More work on bed shortened and a couple of patches. Trying to determine bed height, thinking this is to high maybe drop it an inch. Need some kind of mock up lower panel also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 77
#2 for the bed height is right on. The lower panels will give it some dept and make it all come together...[P

Really coming along nicely....

Lord, I've missed a bunch.....29 you are doing a superb job....everything looks just about on the money.....

A truck

Thanks guys want to be driving this thing by June so have to stay on it. Going to keep on bed more was thinking about a box built in to front of bed for gas tank, and more work on steering and seats.

Small update

Working on truck, lots of little things. most of you may know this trick but to make radiator rods go get some 5/16 all thread cut to length, them slide it inside a piece of 3/8 brake tubing and custom made rods any length you want. Hard to see in this picture but it works.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 50
Cool idea. My bare 3/8 all thread is kind of ugly. :mad: Need to find something that fits over it.
Working on truck, lots of little things. most of you may know this trick but to make radiator rods go get some 5/16 all thread cut to length, them slide it inside a piece of 3/8 brake tubing and custom made rods any length you want. Hard to see in this picture but it works.

A truck

Work on dash can't see much in pictures but dash is angle towards driver.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Back