1932 Chevy sedan, chop, channel, corvette

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i started the insert, its all tacked together, i still need to finsh weld it and then sand it all down and give it a nice brushed finished, im really happy with the out come, the headlights are still just tacked with random tabs, they'll have nice perches built when i finish the end of the rail and front cross member. i apologize again for the pictures, theyre upright on my computer and host site flips them i have not a clue why

screenshot windows 7

Looks really cool. [cl

Did you buy a shorty tilt column, or shorten a longer one?

Attachments

• shorty.jpg
    shorty.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 37
I've had alot if side work lately that's been taking up my time, most was a 57 t bird re-wire front rear. I did get some time for the roof structure to go in, originally I was going to do a sliding ragtop, but budget is nearing its limit and I want it done, so I rolled some square tube and made the framework and will have a snap top made.

I did get the center bracing built, front crossmember and radiator in, headlight mounts, gas cap in and mocked up, fuel tank in and mounted. Pcm location and battery located and tray made.

I forgot to mention the sliding ragtop was 1000 bucks, cutting it out of the project put a enough money left to put on edelbrocks pro flo high rise intake.
The height will allow me to do the intake I want without interfering with my upper radiator hoses.

Thanks for the kind words, I forgot there was a couple Arizonans on the forum. The heat and humidity lately have made working in the swamp cooled shop pretty dreadful haha

Thanks, it's moving along, but I still have alot of crap to finish up and add. The work your doing on yours is top notch, it'll look awesome done.

Latest posts

Back