31 Four Door Cummins Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all of the comments, still not sold on the intercooler tubes up over the radiator....seemed like a good idea but now that it's done I think it makes the front of the car look too high in relation to the cowl, especially once the chop is done. May have to do some reworking..

Absolutely cool as heck......

I agree, once the top comes down the intercooler tubes will be in your face...but so would a tunnel ram or blower on a gas motor.......so may just look fine when your done.........:D

Thanks for all of the comments, still not sold on the intercooler tubes up over the radiator....seemed like a good idea but now that it's done I think it makes the front of the car look too high in relation to the cowl, especially once the chop is done. May have to do some reworking..

Kinda reminds me of the coolant hoses on a flattie ford...

Some of the parts on the engine are copper colored. Is that paint? If so, what kind of paint? [S Ineed some.

Rustoleum Hammered Copper out of a can, stuff takes a little work to get the technique down to make it look right but it's pretty bad A$$ looking when done.

IMG_3345_zps617273d0.jpg

IMG_3347_zps334a9576.jpg

IMG_3391_zps220035d1.jpg

IMG_3392_zps8c3b9e20.jpg

IMG_3539_zps0f4cf94f.jpg

IMG_3550_zpsea5b8c49.jpg

IMG_3542_zpsa7afa90f.jpg

IMG_3546_zps29e4c75c.jpg

IMG_3549_zps9314c69b.jpg

Looks like everything is falling into place..literally...

You've got that stuff fitting like a glove.....nice work...that is a heater and A/C unit correct.....? Very nice....you've done some excellent planning and placement.....very nice....[cl

Thanks, Just barely enough room to fit everything I need...lots of measuring and planning with a few beers to help. It's a vintage air ac/heat/defrost. I know that's sacrilegious to some but I live on the coast of South Carolina and plan on driving it all the time, temps around 100 with high humidity and no a/c would force me to park it about five months out of the year and that just can't happen.

No....I was diggin that you were using it....

I think as long as you do it right, why not....nothing says you have to suffer to drive a RR....very cool....again...literally...lol

Thanks for all of the positive comments! Car is going to be white, not sure what color to paint the air deflector, its currently brown (original color it think)
IMG_3932_zps1a31459e.jpg

IMG_3933_zps285591f0.jpg

IMG_3938_zps70af865a.jpg

IMG_3937_zps3376ba17.jpg

IMG_3934_zps2fae76df.jpg

IMG_3935_zpse7a59ddc.jpg

Latest posts

Back