31 Four Door Cummins Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COOL SWITCHES AND STUFF!!! What are they all for??

Thanks!
headlights, fuel shutoff, wipers, etc
Knobs on the right are for HVAC......I know some people would probably kick me off some forums for putting A/C in a rat but the temperature routinely gets above 100 where I live with humidity that is insane! I want to be able to drive it year round and not park it in the summer.

COOL SWITCHES AND STUFF!!! What are they all for??

They are so you can turn on or off each individual ciol and spark plug so you can get better mileage....[ddd

A/C is fine. I am putting it in my 1950 GMC

Thanks!
headlights, fuel shutoff, wipers, etc
Knobs on the right are for HVAC......I know some people would probably kick me off some forums for putting A/C in a rat but the temperature routinely gets above 100 where I live with humidity that is insane! I want to be able to drive it year round and not park it in the summer.

Nothing wrong with having AC in your ride!!! I would but it would be a lot harder for me.

They are so you can turn on or off each individual ciol and spark plug so you can get better mileage....[ddd

A/C is fine. I am putting it in my 1950 GMC

Uhhhh...... when did they start putting spark plugs in a diesel???

Wow!

You sure can tell that it has a truck motor. That is one beefy build.[;) Outstanding engineering and fabrication work. There ain't no way that torque monster will tweek this ride.
One of the guys out here is wanting to build a sedan with a Cummins in it. I will turn him on to your build. I am sure he will be impressed.
I will keep on checking out your build for the driving pictures. Keep up the great work.
Steve

Thanks for all the kind words! Sorry I haven't updated lately. Combination of trying to get the always broken boat in the water, playing with the new truck, and it's way too hot to be welding down here in July and August. Been buttoning up a lot of the small items. Just made another steel run this week and going to start on the front doors next.

Pretty

Those are some nice looking welds! Geat exhaust clamp too [P

The last pictures seem too shinny. Maybe hit a few gravel roads to kill the shine a bit :D

Keep the pics coming[P[P[P

Kurt

What's the wheelbase on this? How far did you stretch your front out?

128" is the current wheel base. Factory was 103" and I moved the rear axle back about 10" so that should be about 15" of stretch for the front, or somewhere around there.

Latest posts

Back