31 Four Door Cummins Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
128" is the current wheel base. Factory was 103" and I moved the rear axle back about 10" so that should be about 15" of stretch for the front, or somewhere around there.

My 36 dodge truck came with a 116" wheelbase and I stretched mine to 144" :D I'm about the same as my dually.

I would have much rather went with a sedan but I picked up my cab for a good deal.

still wanna know how you get the back doors open????
If you inflate the rear bags all they way they open about half way, can't use them but made them open just for the hell of it. I wanted to be able to use them but I needed room behind the axle for fuel tank, air compressor, and suspension valves....oh well

If you inflate the rear bags all they way they open about half way, can't use them but made them open just for the hell of it. I wanted to be able to use them but I needed room behind the axle for fuel tank, air compressor, and suspension valves....oh well

I say you cut out the door in the shape of the tire with a couple inches clearance, and then weld that to the body, then you can open the door.
[;)[;)[;)

[P[P[P

I say you cut out the door in the shape of the tire with a couple inches clearance, and then weld that to the body, then you can open the door.
[;)[;)[;)

[P[P[P

Thought about it but it's right in the corner of the window and wouldn't be able to have a lower hinge.

almost done

haven't posted in almost two years and it's almost done. Won best of show at this year's Church of Chop at the Iron Horse Saloon.

and the new project...

Latest posts

Back