35 International, Aberdeen!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, Made some more progress this weekend, finished the passenger side floor and decided to try to put some cedar on top of it? Also threw the dash on there that one of my buddies striped.

MVC-005F-9.jpg

MVC-006F-8.jpg

MVC-003F-11.jpg

MVC-004F-11.jpg

MVC-010F-5.jpg

The proportions look spot on. Really dig that bumper/taillight setup. Was it much work to get the taillights in there? Keep it up, coming along great.

Thanks guys, the taillights were actually pretty easy to make fit, they were just a little too long and have a natural arch on the mounting surface. I just got the grinder out and slowly worked on the ends till they fit and the bumper already had a mounting place that I just worked a little to fit the pig tail through.

Well the floor is all in and the radiator and grill is mounted as well. I have mocked up a pattern for my headlight stands and almost have the drivers door ready for glass.

MVC-006F-10.jpg

MVC-009F-9.jpg

MVC-007F-8.jpg

MVC-010F-8.jpg

MVC-008F-8.jpg

You are an artist and rat rods are your medium. Love everything about this thing. Heck even the sbc is perfect ;) Love the woodwork. What is that steering box and how did you fit it?

Thanks for the kind words, The steering box is a power sprint car unit that I found on Ebay. I am just going to put some fluid in it and loop a line on it, not using it as power. It appears to be made from an older GM power gear.

That is just too Cool! Very nice workmanship. You've done this before.

Thanks to all, this is the second full blown ground up project like this I have done. I built a bunch of 60's ans early 70's Muscle cars over the years but this is more fun than anything I have ever done. Believe me, its a learning process!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back