35 International, Aberdeen!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all, this is the second full blown ground up project like this I have done. I built a bunch of 60's ans early 70's Muscle cars over the years but this is more fun than anything I have ever done. Believe me, its a learning process!!:eek:

I agree! my build is my first major build and there is so much to learn but Im having a great time with it.

Its getting closer, I am assembling the rest of the motor and starting on the little things, that, by the way, are numerous:eek:

MVC-013F-2.jpg

MVC-018F.jpg

MVC-015F-2.jpg

Man that is a good looking truck, great work! whats the wheel base on the truck, i think the stance is just right. I really like the wood for the floor, cool idea and should help on the road noise.. not that you will hear it over the engine!

Thanks guys! I think the wheel base is 108" I do have to rais the rear an inch or so cause the tires will hit the bed:(

Toast,
This is one amazing build. Your truck has has the perfect stance, build execution, look or however you want to put it. Your attention to detail, safety and reliability are commendable. This is one build that anyone new or old to the hobby should learn from. Kudos to you on one incredible truck!

I have to admit that's a sweet machine you got man! Nice stance, nice patina and graphics, great lines and overall, just a really well done truck!

Thunder1

You mind telling me about the friction shock set up? You like them as far as the ride? They look like MacsRatz friction shocks. Yes? No?

Thanks,

Thunder1

You mind telling me about the friction shock set up? You like them as far as the ride? They look like MacsRatz friction shocks. Yes? No?

Thanks,

Thunder1

Don't know how the shocks will work, haven't had it running yet. I think they will be fine since I can adjust tension and angle. They are not from Mac's Rats, I got them from a guy in Canada a couple of years ago.

Thanks
Toast

Toast,
This is one amazing build. Your truck has has the perfect stance, build execution, look or however you want to put it. Your attention to detail, safety and reliability are commendable. This is one build that anyone new or old to the hobby should learn from. Kudos to you on one incredible truck!

WOW! Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I have built a few cars and trucks, but this has to be my favorite of all time. I just hope it runs and drives good:)

Thanks again to all!

Toast

No video of it running yet but I did push it out side and take some pics of it before running the brake lines

MVC-008F-5.jpg

MVC-016F-1.jpg

MVC-009F-10.jpg

Here are some seat mount brackets I made today and seat belt brackets as well. Trying to get it running in the next 30 days:rolleyes:

MVC-003F-5.jpg

MVC-007F-9.jpg

MVC-010F-10.jpg

Latest posts

Back