'41 Chev panel gasser build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IFthat doesnt fix it pm me ill run you thru by passing it with diodes. does the key have the visable chip in it?, dp1, george

Button,,,

Did that unit have one of thowse little buttons in the trunk you you need to reset when you get hit? Just a thought :D

tripp, what wiring harness are you using on the motor does it have the OBD2 data link connecter inline somewhere? have you tried to run a scan on it? if so any codes? do you kno anyone near you with a tech two style diag scanner? i use this scanner constantly and it can retrieve the ohm freq. that your computer requires to pass the anti theft security system. if not i can run you thru a key on 30 min test that resets the security feature. its not hard but requires a good charged battery.,dp1

Did that unit have one of thowse little buttons in the trunk you you need to reset when you get hit? Just a thought :D

tripp, what wiring harness are you using on the motor does it have the OBD2 data link connecter inline somewhere? have you tried to run a scan on it? if so any codes? do you kno anyone near you with a tech two style diag scanner? i use this scanner constantly and it can retrieve the ohm freq. that your computer requires to pass the anti theft security system. if not i can run you thru a key on 30 min test that resets the security feature. its not hard but requires a good charged battery.,dp1

I let a guy that's a GM computer tech do it. He brought a reader & got a code that another guy needs to reprogram it (I'll get that code), supposed to get it back tomorrow or Thurs. If this doesn't work... I'll definitely get back to ya...thanks!!!

BoB

Body work!

Ok... it's time for a 'lil body work! Luckily patch panels were available for my panel!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Attachments

• patch1.jpg
    patch1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 62
  • patch2.jpg
    patch2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 51
If you had enough rust to repair you would be licensed in all 50 states.:D

Got about half that covered!!! :D

Got the computer back & that problem is outta the way now... engine runs really good. Still waiting for the Moon tank... should be any day now. Autorama is rapidly approaching!

BoB

Thats good that you have overcome the the electronic gods.Those motors just purr when idling and have some good Hp. for those bigger panels.

Now wheres the burnout vid????

Thats good that you have overcome the the electronic gods.Those motors just purr when idling and have some good Hp. for those bigger panels.

Now wheres the burnout vid????

It does purr @ idle but sounds wicked when u mash the go petal. Hopin' to do a lil burnout tomorrow. Moon tank came in today... I'm very excited!!! Goin' to work on the title tomorrow... should have tags by next week!!! Yipppppeeeee!!!

BoB

Cuttin' it close!!!

Cuttin' it close for Autorama!!! Supposed to take car in next Wed?!?! Here are the latest fotos, after a little more "body work" it will be primered basically as u see it... red oxide body (over the "patch panels") and black fenders. I'll post a video of me on the go petal later today!

BoB

Attachments

• panside.jpg
    panside.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 64
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 45
  • sidepanels.jpg
    sidepanels.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 47
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 47
hey tripper i plan on being at autorama sat. i'll look you up and interduce my self. i pm you about the front axles i'll interested in them........nate 11
gasser looks great.......

Latest posts

Back