"A-Bomb" Roadster/Bucket Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tie Rod from a '50 Ford F-1 and Rear End from an '84 Ford F-150
304535_2462481281592_1239022746_3055961_987929662_n.jpg

Haven't checked in on this one in awhile. Sorry to hear of your problems and glad you came out ok. Good to see you back at it too.

Curious - whats happening with the Mustang?

Haven't checked in on this one in awhile. Sorry to hear of your problems and glad you came out ok. Good to see you back at it too.

Curious - whats happening with the Mustang?

For the first time in the 20 years I have owned the Mustang she is grounded :( Parked in the new garage suffering from major storm damage. I thought I would just forget about it until I have The Ghost on the road.

Looking for opinions on my Rigid Front Axle.
I KNOW in theory any car should have front suspension but every T Bucket I have ever ridden in may as well be rigid as the spring hardly does anything at all except be there for looks.
Thoughts?

Looking for opinions on my Rigid Front Axle.
I KNOW in theory any car should have front suspension but every T Bucket I have ever ridden in may as well be rigid as the spring hardly does anything at all except be there for looks.
Thoughts?

Don't do it man. You got to have some sort of suspension over that front axle. To me, that's a lot of weight putting stress on your frame, that to me is just not a good idea.

Was given a Model A radiator shell yesterday. May indeed prefer this to the Terraplane grille! Also picked up a Pitman Arm for the A steering box and got my new tie rod ends in.

294247_2486370598810_1239022746_3077173_828022115_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back