Another 50 chev chop

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep 55 olds rings actually.

Cleaned up the shop today so I pulled the car outside for a bit to get a few shots of her

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1855.JPG

IMG_1856.JPG

A picture is worth a thousand words. I notice the bandaged finger, and the two cases of beer. I would have thought that job was at least a two bandage and 6 case build.

Looks really good outside.... it was worth moving the snow.

Last edited:
Sweet!

Hoitink,
That's a really sweet car but what the heck is that white stuff all over the ground? :eek:

ISore

A picture is worth a thousand words. I notice the bandaged finger, and the two cases of beer. I would have thought that job was at least a two bandage and 6 case build.

Looks really good outside.... it was worth moving the snow.

car looks killer.......1 bandage,2 cases= expert builder hell,I'd be missing a hand and have no liver to get it on the jack stands:eek:

Well been hacking at the car again the more I looked at it the more I didn't like the rear window position. So under the knife again lol

IMG_1866.JPG

Dropped the rear window and adding filler where it should have gone the first time :rolleyes:
IMG_1867.JPG

IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1869.JPG

Been slow getting my ass in gear but finally got my hood seam welded up and front headlight rings in.

Front.jpg

Latest posts

Back