Another 50 chev chop

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, first things first. UN FN Believable. I have learned so much from this thread. Never would have tried it until this looking at the whole thread. Its all there black and white. Thanks alot for the lesson. Wish I would have been there to help ya and get some good lernin. Looks kinda like my place not alot of other people around to help or hang. Cant say enough Looks great. Will save thread to thumb drive for reference.

How did you do the side glass - particularly the back side glass. Since you changed the design of the B pillar, did you get new glass cut, use plexiglass or cut the old glass? Can you roll those windows up and down now ??

Update

So I got my friend Ian Kroeker to lay some lines on the car and do my trunk piece and he did an ah some job on everything.

DSCF0081.JPG

DSCF0101.JPG

DSCF0094.JPG

DSCF0083.JPG

Not Really an update or anything but noticed that I didn't have any new pics of my car since I finished her up.

Devils Lake show.
devils%20(4).JPG

In line for the balance beam
devils.JPG

devils%20(3).JPG

First place man 17 seconds me and my co-pilot
devils%20(1).JPG

The vid pretty shaky but friend did it with her camera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2spCxhE_wI

Hey Hoitink, how did you go about polishing the steel? Just use an angle grinder and sanding disk? What kind of clear did you use? I'd like to do something similar on the exposed part of my frame.

Latest posts

Back