Another intro but from Australia!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swichez63

Hey people of the rat rod world, the names Patrick, 22, and i live in Perth Australia. In Perth we have a fairly large hot rod scene, but a small percentage actually get into rat rods, most are kinda shuned apon here as its not a 'pretty' car, but i like rust. At the mo I have a 63 chev belair australian built, that is going through some work to get her laying on the deck, aswell as take it from a pertty car to the way i see pretty... I also have a 54 chev 4 door, which is the next project, she will be getting a 5 inch chop and 2 doored. Im a 1st year apprentice sheet metal worker, so im slowly building up my catalogue haha. Heres afew pics of my cars...Oh and Ill go into detail in the build section i guess?

Attachments

• 160820082240.jpg
    160820082240.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 310520081883.jpg
    310520081883.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 9
  • belairclean01.jpg
    belairclean01.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 10
  • belairclean02.jpg
    belairclean02.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 9
  • img2714y.jpg
    img2714y.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Welcome to the site! We would love to see you do a build on here. Congrats on nice caers. You started young to have such nice cars at 22. I bought my first classic when I was 15, I am 41 now. I hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join "rat" in on the discussions.

Welcome to the forum, colonial brethren. Nice collection of cars for a young fella.

I bought my first car when I was 29.... :eek:

In Perth we have a fairly large hot rod scene, but a small percentage actually get into rat rods, most are kinda shuned apon here as its not a 'pretty' car, but i like rust.

Yep... same here but they get SO much attention from the general public & we love 'um so our scene continues to get larger & more accepted! Welcome to the forum & please keep us posted!

BoB

Cheers everyone for the welcoming, ive posted my build for my '63 up, not in a great amount of detail but im about to update it with some more pics and info...

Latest posts

Back