Another, name that car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
In my travels, I found this at an antique store. So now how about another round of "NAME- THAT- CAR! ?

Attachments

• 2nd old car.jpg
    2nd old car.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 77
I was pretty torn because the 27 ford and the chevy of the same year look very close, then to top it all off the the is a Franklin, and several others that use the basic body design. Here is a picture of a 26 dodge.

Attachments

• 1926 dodge.jpg
    1926 dodge.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 42
Based on the rear fender design, I was thinking late 20' Dodge/Chrysler, but the car you originally posted doesn't have that second body line that runs along the side below the door handles.

That would be a 1925 Dodge Bros. , I`d like to have that front seat back..... cool find

Attachments

• nat018.jpg
    nat018.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 23
I think we have a winner. Unless anyone sees a difference, cause I don't.
I have the phone number for the store it was at. But I know they were asking alot, it has been sitting there for several years.

Okay, who has the next one?

Post away with the pics Bonehead , us Fla. guys don`t have any old tin lying around :( , but I sure do like to look at it :)

dodge

ok look at the one I bought 7months ago. is it the same body

Attachments

• hot rod 3.jpg
    hot rod 3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 17
  • hot rod 5.jpg
    hot rod 5.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 21
Now that I look at it again.Its deffenitly Chevy35-36.thats the only year that that gauge cluster was in that spot.It also is a master series.

Latest posts

Back