Another, name that car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay here is an easy one for the weekend. So you don't have to work so hard.

Attachments

• name that car.jpg
    name that car.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 32
The other guys smoked me on the last one :rolleyes:looks like the same yard , has the same window so I think it`s a safe guess.....

I'm going to say....... yes it does. Looks to me like you can see the upper hinge right by the quarter window.

I am thinking the front doors are suicide as well. Was there a year difference there?

You know it does look as if the front door is suicide as well. Looking at the B-pillar there looks to be hinges on it for the front door. Also there seems to be some chome near the front of the door as if to suggest that the door handle has been broken off. I think this deserves some investigation here. :confused:

Sorry fellas, but unless that car has been modified and reinforced since it left the factory, the front doors are not suicide style, The b-pillars in those cars simply were not designed to have the weight of doors hanging from them. It is possible that the doors were modified later, but due to the lack of customizing anywhere else on the car, my guess is that it's not very likely.

Latest posts

Back