Anybody else ever been banned from Killbillet?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was banned also, the only reason i can think of is because i sit quietly and just look around and read. but thats ok. I am Mark from memphis,tn. so i will say HI to everyone

i was banned also, the only reason i can think of is because i sit quietly and just look around and read. but thats ok. I am Mark from memphis,tn. so i will say HI to everyone

Pull up a chair, make a proper intro, post a pic of your ride, and welcome to RRR!

i got banned twice,they would not let me post,then when i asked why they kicked me out,lets face it were all from the land of misfit toys

Another one bites teh dust :) I just tried to log in and I have also been banned. :( Weird... As long as I can still get in this place I'll be ok.:D

Let see how many of us been ban there. Maybe its because we are all on this board and having to much fun. Oh Well there lose.

banned too, but like someone else said it has gone to hell with the likes of karney, riffraff, and a few others and their childish (spelling) ways. one thing about kb it's the place to bash someone. there are some good people over there but theres even more here.

odie:D

Every user without extended privileges was banned but doesn't show "Banned" under their usernames so it's probably a hacked database.

They got me too, I can't think I did of anything I may have done wrong other than lurking & posting occasionally.

Hahaha...I've got you all beat. My initial registration activation was refused. Like it here anyhow and picked up a trojan lurking there besides.......

banned too, but like someone else said it has gone to hell with the likes of karney, riffraff, and a few others and their childish (spelling) ways. one thing about kb it's the place to bash someone. there are some good people over there but theres even more here.

odie:D

riffraff is the infamous Rev Grimm 13!! [ddd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back