Arkansan RR Clubs???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Fridays the best--the traffic on Sats is like living in a city.

Every once in a while theres a good deal, but usually I just snag a hood ornament or two and a Tye Died T shirt for Cupcake and the grands -- Oh yeah--and eat a $5 corndog (they always taste better when ya pay to much--what is that about?:p)..

Maybe bump into youse guys-- I'll be the big ole fat, greay haired redneck carrying a hood orniment-can't miss me...:D

PA41

I'm usually there everyday it's open at some point. Don't know what shift I'll be working then, but if you're there, look for the '46-or maybe the '55 Plymouth if I've got its issues ironed out!

Looks like we have about 8 or 9 Arkansans here, and I know of at least 2 or 3 more that aren't on this site that have rat rods... we need a club soon. I say soon because my truck is ALMOST drivable.

meetin at petit jean

i'll be there just have to make arrangments ahead of time. you know , scheduling at work and all,,, but the weather has hindered my progress on the 52. probably show up in my 66 mustang either way post a date , time and place in the park,,,sounds great tk

The guy from Searcy must either be myself or David Young .

My name is Jason Barnett .

I own BARNETT`S ROD`S CUSTOM`S & VINTAGE SALVAGE
also
BARNETT TOWING RECOVERY

In our salvage yard we specialize in 72 back GM cars also 1973 to current Chevrolet & GMC truck salvage. However we do have a little bit on everything . I have roughly 200 68-72 GM A body GM cars in stock

My father owns ARKANSAS CLASSIC REPRODUCTION PARTS .
He specializes in all of your sheetmetal needs & other parts for your GM muscle car erra.

My brother owns CAMARO MOTORSPORTS
He specializes in 1982 to current Camaro, Firebird , Trans Am salvage . He has one of the largest F body salvage yards in the lower US.

All four operations are at the same address.

We are at the Petti Jean Swap Meet every year . This year we got new spots as soon as you leave the Car Corral & entering the swap meet area . Look for the big black enclosed box trailer with ARKANSAS CLASSIC REPRODUCTION PARTS on the side . This weekend we will be set up at Super Chevy in Memphis TN. We also set up at the Springfeild Mo. swap meet in August.

My family & a few close freinds have discussed having a swap meet at the White County Fair Grounds here in Searcy . Nothing has been set in stone yet.

We are also in the rat rod sceene .

Right now we have two 1931 Model A projects going.
A 1952 Chevy truck project going . I hope to have this truck in Branson Mo . in August at the yearly Crusin Branson Lights.
A 1934 Plymouth 5 window coupe project going.
And way to many more projects to list .

Stop by some time . We are straight out the end of North Main St . or give us a call 501-281-3632 .

Jason

Last edited:
Hey Jason, I was talking about David Young... small world. I may know your face and your name sounds familiar, but I suck at putting the two together. Davids a cool guy and I've gone out there to see him at his place a few times... Sounds like I need to come out to check out your place too. Hope to meet ya soon.

Kelsey Dum

Well---count me in too. My name is Danny Dyson. I have a RV Repair business in Judsonia. Im (or at least I think I am) one of the close friends Jason was talking about.I have a 23 tbucket rat rodded out as well as a 1934 pontiac 3 window coupe that is in the works. I usually lean more tward the muscle cars--I hae a 70 cheelle,70 dart swinger,1967 cdheelle super sport---- but Im really into the ratrods! Ie never been to the breakfast in conway--but I have talked the guys that have it---good bunch of guys-----My RV Repair business is in Judsonia but I live just outside Cabot in a little town call Ward.Come on by and see me sometimes Im sure we can find something to talk about

Who else is going on Saturday? I'll be headed up there about 8am. We need a place and time to meet up... Say, noonish in front of the museum entrance???

Just also wanted to let people know I'll be bringing my pinstriping kit to stripe a couple of harleys. Bring your rods and we'll sling some paint on them! Hope to see you all there...

By the way, I'm a young guy (26) with lots of tattoos and really short hair.

I missed you guys but i think i saw you standing next to a baby blue coupe, im the guy that works at autozone, i think we've meet . anyway great swap meet too bad i didnt have any money ,,, later guys let me know whens the next get to gether...

Alright so my rod is on the road now... Who want's to meet up this weekend or sometime soon (permitting the weather)?

Kelsey

Alright so my rod is on the road now... Who want's to meet up this weekend or sometime soon (permitting the weather)?

Kelsey

would love to see a bunch of us meet sometime--but for me it'll have to be later in the spring--got a few things that MUST be done on my 46 before a long distance trip

maybe we could all meet around searcy, or cabot, or something, sometime and eat & share stories.......
i'll be PA would go for it --how many more????

I'll bet I can get a hold of David Young in Searcy. Searcy is a bit further of a drive but Cabot sounds okay. I know a few people that aren't on here I can get together. I'll make a few calls today and get back to everyone.

PM me your phone #'s and I'll try to get something together. Is somewhere in Cabot okay for you guys?

Latest posts

Back