Bad bike wreck..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your sister ! Here's to a full recovery ! I ride and wouldn't think of no helment ! Wiped out to many dirt bikes. And racing #uads ! Helmet saved my a couple times

a lil good news.....My sister is doing better! the bleeding on the brain has slowed. they moved her from icu to the recovery unit now. she is talking and starting to move around a little more. the doctors are still saying she will make a "good" recovery, every little bit of progress is awesome! the hospitol said they are going to transfer her to an "acute recovery facility", basically a fancy name for a nursing home, where she will finish her recovery and rehab.

a lil good news.....My sister is doing better! the bleeding on the brain has slowed. they moved her from icu to the recovery unit now. she is talking and starting to move around a little more. the doctors are still saying she will make a "good" recovery, every little bit of progress is awesome! the hospitol said they are going to transfer her to an "acute recovery facility", basically a fancy name for a nursing home, where she will finish her recovery and rehab.
Some good news. I'm sorry to hear this happen. Hopefully she pulls through this. Prayers sent.

Latest posts

Back