Dear GM... I love my Chevy, Chevy, Chevy!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
If you can even believe it, GM wants people to quit calling Chevy's Chevy's. Just another example of why GM is a 4th or 5th rate car company, their management is SO out of touch with their customers! I'm sorry but I'm never going to stop calling a Chevy a Chevy... ain't happenin'! Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy!

It's just obvious these are not car guys!!! :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.newser.com/story/92084/gm-stop-calling-them-chevys.html

BoB

they're just about as dumb as they come.......

if they would only appeal to the people that refered to their products as a "chevy" they might not have went bankrupt in the first place....

Reasons like this is probably why they (CHEVY) had a CEO walk out the door after what, 4 months...

dumb@$$e$ !!!

NOTE: Sorry Tripper, I had to bypass the filter for that one.

Lame! Lame! Lame! A decision that completely lacks common sense and in my opinion is a good way to alienate what's left of your customer base.

Now they're tryin' tp say it was all a big misunderstanding!!! Duhhhhh!!! They should just go ahead & fire these morons 1st thing in the morning. Sorry guys... we're gonna have to let ya go for being... er... STUPID!!! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

Dont they have better uses of their time? Screw trying to make a car that people will buy. Lets p. people off. Brilliant!

Corporations are SO dumb. Anyone who has worked in one sees stuff that makes you wonder. The one I just worked for had some bean counters who ran it and they came up with a policy that we always maintained a 50% deposit on all work we were doing on a customer's boat. So if you came in for, let's say a $ 5,000.00 bottom paint job, it was my job to get $ 2500.00 down to start work. THEN, if we found the boat needed $ 4000.00 in other work, I had to go back to you and ask for another $ 2,000 down. THEN, if we still found other problems I had to go back and get half of what we thought that job would cost.

No wonder at the end we had NO customers. It p***ed people off to no end when I would call them and ask for more money. Oh, and I had to have a signed credit card authorization for every time I got more money from them. It was impossible for me to do my job and not be in violation of a strict company policy. Pure dumbness. I asked them one time "why don't we just run every customer we do have away from us." That is exactly what happened.

Maybe CHEVROLET was running my company. :mad:

Don

This is posted in the correct section! More Government Motors B/S !!!![cl... Like they don't have enough to worry about now. [S..CR

Breaking News. All you guys running emblems or decals that say Chevy II, Chevy Van and Heavy Chevy will have to remove them.

Now I know why I have Fords.

Latest posts

Back