dually death bringer :)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey good idea - more pictures! :D Hows the leg and head clearance? Could you move the firewall out at all on the drivers side?

A guy at work had Bells this winter. Took a couple months for it to go away completely. Hope it works out OK for you too.

thanks -- mine really just feels like i got my face pumped with novacain at the dentist or something similar -- wasnt bothering me all that much -- but the wife and mom said i had to go.

Hey, the truck is looking good[cl Glad to see you working on it again. The 'Dually Death Bringer' is certainly going to be a one of a kind! Sorry about your head, hope it gets back to normal...........well, as normal as can be expected anyway[ddev:D
Hang in there and keep us posted. [P[P

Hey, the truck is looking good[cl Glad to see you working on it again. The 'Dually Death Bringer' is certainly going to be a one of a kind! Sorry about your head, hope it gets back to normal...........well, as normal as can be expected anyway[ddev:D
Hang in there and keep us posted. [P[P

yea -- progress has been slow -- trying to get it running enough to put on a trailer and get to my house... easier to find time to work on it when i dont have to drive 15 minutes to get to it.

My best freind Tony got bells palsey. doctor told him it was from a virus.
in a short time he regained some structure to his appearance but it took over years to get it all back the feeling and the mobility.
I don't want to sound negative, Tony had a long recovery but the upside is he came back and became whole again...
Hang in there mate

My best freind Tony got bells palsey. doctor told him it was from a virus.
in a short time he regained some structure to his appearance but it took over years to get it all back the feeling and the mobility.
I don't want to sound negative, Tony had a long recovery but the upside is he came back and became whole again...
Hang in there mate

no worries -- it doesnt bother me - itll get better when it gets better -- could be a whole lot worse thats for sure.

Yep. I like the tank. I wasn't sure if you mounted it or just had it sitting there out of the way. Mount the license plate on the step riser.

Use a tank cap that you can use a big padlock on and be careful how you run your fuel lines for security.

Yep. I like the tank. I wasn't sure if you mounted it or just had it sitting there out of the way. Mount the license plate on the step riser.

Use a tank cap that you can use a big padlock on and be careful how you run your fuel lines for security.

i like the tank personally -- and i like the license plate mount idea a lot [cl ... never had any problem with gas thieves before but ill put in some security measures just in case i suppose :)
it will be in the back if its not being driven so it should be safe -- my pitbull and dingo have a tendency to keep folks away from there :)

i like the tank personally -- and i like the license plate mount idea a lot [cl ... never had any problem with gas thieves before but ill put in some security measures just in case i suppose :)
it will be in the back if its not being driven so it should be safe -- my pitbull and dingo have a tendency to keep folks away from there :)

its going to have a bed kinda i think -- and it will have some ammo cans mounted on either side of the tank as well and thinking about putting a wooden lid over the tank on hinges like a trap door -- but that way i can put stuff up on top of it also --

the worst part about it is trying to remember my right eyes not working right so i have to put drops in it from time to time and make sure its moisturized -- they said that was the only real danger of the condition was that my eye could dry out and tear and do permanent damage.

I'm seeing a little Frank Frazetta style art on the doors :D

mini-death_dealer.jpg

Latest posts

Back