Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know what ticks me off the most about this "Cash for clunkers" crap is hearing the Toyota commercial saying that there backed by the government. TOYOTA! Why is our govt' helping foreign auto sales when our own are hurting?

And how does ONE guy get a 22billion dollar incentive check?

And what did we really gain from landing on the moon?

Whats the purpose of the letter P in the word emPty?

Oh, and when i was single i always looked for girls with small hands. Always makes you feel a little prouder.....

Cash for clunkers is just another failed attempt to fix things, by throwing money at the wrong people.

I need an incentive check. For lots of reasons.

The moon trips are to help us figure out how to land on Mars and mine it for minerals.
That is the main reason we brought back rocks from the moon years ago. (if we even went there).

How would you empty your bladder with no P?

I always looked for a girl with hands, besides, it is not the size of the hands, it is how they use them.

DpTF9xnufRQvdnjYkh.jpg

speechless for a minute weren't ya

For you youngsters way before motorcycle stunts there was a short period in the fifties when race car stunts were the big thing.The idea here was to spin the car in the air once and drop back into the seat.

img350.jpg

Last edited:
Ya it was kinda like that when I crashed my motorcycle. I remember flying through the air after that life is a blur. I then remember fluids pouring out of my bike and hurrying to pick it up.

I think I'm beginning to believe in "Global Warming". Iit sure has been hotter and for longer than I ever remember. We've never used our swamp cooler in our house and I'm about ready to have it serviced and turned on!

Latest posts

Back