Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat rod? Doodlebug? Uh...
crazy-adults-14.jpg

REDNECKS![cl

I work in the auto industry as a tech. I just got yelled at by my boss for being honest on an RO. Guy did 0 maintainence on his car and it spun a rod bearing (89K miles on a 100k warranty) it came in with 1.5 qts of oil and the cartrige style filter was so dirty it had collapsed and had a hole in it. Boss said just fix it under warranty. then screamed at me for writing that it had no oil in it when it came in. Sorry, I actually do work and run my life by my morals. [S guess I am just an a**

I work in the auto industry as a tech. I just got yelled at by my boss for being honest on an RO. Guy did 0 maintainence on his car and it spun a rod bearing (89K miles on a 100k warranty) it came in with 1.5 qts of oil and the cartrige style filter was so dirty it had collapsed and had a hole in it. Boss said just fix it under warranty. then screamed at me for writing that it had no oil in it when it came in. Sorry, I actually do work and run my life by my morals. [S guess I am just an a**

Normally I wouldn’t say this about someone I’ve never actually met, but your boss is an a$$
As far as I’m concerned, he voided his warranty and should have to pay for the repairs.

jfg, you've now seen one of the many reasons auto-makers are in the trouble they're in...too many dealers take advantage (spelled l-i-e) of warranties b/c its bigger and "safer" money to let the company pay for it than to expect the customer to

a side note here, the med industry is just as bad, the hospitals sign any and every illegal alien up for "help" while uncle sam gets a bill for it...
don't tell me it's not that way i haave a missionary-friend who told how the hospital he went to wanted him to take advantage (spelled l-i-e) of help by claiming he was here illegally, when he actually had a student visa, but no insurance--once again uncle sam was the one whom the hospital hoped would be paying the bill

the problem with this mentallity, whether cars or hospitals, is that eventually the flawed logic will bankrupt those who are being "milked"

sorry jfg hope i didn't steal your thought...congrats on being honest, in the long run it truly pays off

A lot of shops are slow I'm sure a few out there do this warranty pays better than nothing

jfg455 shows u who your Boss really is stick to your gunns you have to sleep at nite

I got my mail in ballot in the mail today. I have never been more happy to vote.

Did anyone watch the debate between our 2 Delaware candidates to take over V/P Biden's senate seat? What a joke we have become here in little ol Delaware! The democratic opponet is Chris Coons formerly known as the "bearded Marxist", refering to a book he wrote while in college. He is also known for his "tax everything" policy and his republican opponet is Christine O'Donnell. I'm sure everyone has heard of her by now as she's on most talk show monologues! A self proclaimed former witch no less! At lest Coons has run the county government for the past few years. It's not doing as well as it should and we are forced to pay fees that we never had before, but O'Donnell has never ran anything in her life except for the few losing campaigns she has run in the past.What a pair of maroons!...CR

Latest posts

Back