finally talked me into it... Chop-Shop Customs is having an open house

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopshopcustoms

Chop-Shop Customs in Woburn MA will be having an Open House Saturday 4/26/08 from 10:00 am- 3:00pm so everyone can see what we have been working on all winter and whats in store for the spring and summer and just come hang out for a while. Rides welcome.

If you want to attend with a bunch of people , please let me know how many of you may attend (I need to see if Ill need the lot next door too for parking) . There will be probably pizza or something ....

Feel free to bring show fliers to pass out to other participants for your shows or events.

Located in Woburn, Massachusetts, we are only 4 hrs from NYC , 15 minutes from Boston , and about an hour from Providence and Hartford. You can grab directions off the website too.

Any questions, just contact the shop by email ([email protected]) . Hope to see you there!

SHOP WEBSITE

Sorry!

Dude... really wish I could make it but that's quite a ways from the south coast!!! ; - >

BoB

Good luck with the show. You are in a great location. I bet lots of people show up.

Hey Bonehead-0 if you start driving now for a road trip you JUST might make it here by April...LOL
Just found out a local traditional pinstriper plans to come by to lay down some slick lines on anyone who wants the work's cars.One Arm Bandit (Charlie Decker)
also working on a band.....

Here is the 'official' info for the Open House. Im really hoping people come by, have fun and hang out (and maybe want work done!:eek:)

Date: 4/26/2008
Address: 235 D Salem St -Woburn MA
Hours: 10:00a-3:00p :)
Web Page: http://www.chop-shopcustoms.com
Contact Info: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details: Come see our metal work, custom body work and paint facility and whats been happening all winter.

All are welcomed.Classic & custom rides welcomed.
Please no dogs. Classic/custom cars only in our lot- other vehicles may park on Hancock street.

Having a classic car event of your own? Bring fliers or info to pass along to others.

Man

I wish I could make it up there. Will ya at least get somebody to take lotsa pics so they can be posted here?

Seen some of your work on the website, Looks amazing.

From the sounds of it, you are doing this thing up right. :) Wish you were closer. Post lots of pictures when it's over.

I agree on the "no dogs" policy..............if they can't bring a PRETTY Wife or GF, let them stay at home!!

Don

You know, I like to be able to say THANK YOU to my customers and just be laid back about the whole- new work - thing. If people like what we do , they will seek me out.... but having fun is always my top priority :D

Hey everyone

The Open House is RAIN OR SHINE ON 4/26 from 10am-3pm.

Due to a scheduling conflict ,we no longer have the our raindate for this event .

If we get torrential downpours (flood rains) on Saturday 4/26 its a no go until the fall.(Think Noah and the Ark type of rain...)

Questions? Email [email protected] or Call the shop 781-939-5660.

Lets all hope for sunny weather!

Looks like the weather is gonna hold out for the Open House tomorrow (10-3) . Hope to see you all there!

If you cant make it, no worries- Ill have pictures on the website and might be posting them here too.

Latest posts

Back