Ford Deuce Roadster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat63

For your information this Ford Deuce Roadster won as the Most Beautiful Roadster in America.. well it proves through its style and look. It is also considered as the best hot rod in history..what do you think guys?

Obviously a nice, expensive build, but not something I would want to own particularly either. Cars like that are like going to a new car lot......lots of nice shiny stuff but nothing that jumps out and grabs you.

Don

It's a beautiful car. I'm in awe of the artists and craftsman that can create such a masterpiece.[cl And the people willing to bankroll it. It goes to show the breadth of the hot rod building spectrum. Most of us here are toward the other end.;)

Obviously a nice, expensive build, but not something I would want to own particularly either. Cars like that are like going to a new car lot......lots of nice shiny stuff but nothing that jumps out and grabs you.
agreed not me
Don

It's a beautiful car. I'm in awe of the artists and craftsman that can create such a masterpiece.[cl And the people willing to bankroll it. It goes to show the breadth of the hot rod building spectrum. Most of us here are toward the other end.;)

yeah what he said,,
you know if i had the money to blow on something like that in a build,, i wouldnt, i like what i and others on here do, seems more creative that the typical build that the barret jackson crowd does, and thats what interests me the most about this site! but to each his own and leave me alone!!!:D

man i thought i'd been directed to a thread on the hamb! i know we're RAT rodders but the car is not that bad! [S

to the guy who 1st posted this.......the duece is by far one of the most recognized and loved hot rods of all time, but the car you posted is actually an artist/designer and builders customization of the beloved duece-and probably doesn't have one single part that's as henry designed it-so here it is not as liked as it might be elsewhere;)
most people here like 'em closer to original in design, remember alot of our rides are painted in RUST!!:D ...and we like 'em that way!:D

HRP

I appreciate all the craftsmanship and hard work that have gone into making that car, but I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those. :D

Actually that car won the AMBR twice I think. It used to be yellow. It's the Foose designed, Boyd built "0032". It was the basis for what was to become known as "The Boydster". Although not the style of car I'm attracted to, and not the style of car of this forums focus, I certainly am in no position to say anything bad about it.

I am I don't like it. I've nothing bad to say to the person who posted if they were looking for a reaction they got it. This may sound a little stupid but I've never liked cars that are too perfect. It"s just not what there supposed to be to ME. If you're afraid to drive it it's worthless.

Why is that pic on this site? [S

Because we arent the HAMB and welcome everyone ..... from one liking to another. There have been several rods on here that I have second guessed about whether it should be on here.... but we are all here with the same common interest. You can have a preference such as I do.... but I'm not going to act like someone doesnt belong here because of their preference. If that were the case... we would be called H.A.M.B. #2!

Thank God we're not HAMB2 ![cl I love the roadster and I can certianly appreciate all of the work and thought that went into it, but I'd be afraid to drive it. And if I can't drive it, I don't want it!:D.......CR

Latest posts

Back