Gastrick gets some ink !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

Congratulations Bill on making issue # 3 of Blacktop Graffiti. :D Coupe looks right at home on the pages of a hot rod magazine.

Remind me to get an autograph at Billetproof before the prices get too high for me to afford. :D

Good job bud.

Don

blacktopgraffiti.gif

Congratulations Bill on making issue # 3 of Blacktop Graffiti. Coupe looks right at home on the pages of a hot rod magazine.

blacktopgraffiti.gif

Saweeeeeeeeeeet!

Well deserved. A classic hot rod.

Well deserved recognition! Congrats.......CR

Yeah... what they said X2!!! Gastrick's car is totally awesome & I can't imagine how many hours went into it! Thank goodness he owns that rivet company!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

gee, i thought he was getting a tat,....too....:D........

we ALL KNOW that the gastrick coupe is THE definition of "hotrodding at its finest"

congrats and i believe it is well deserved recognition

[cl[cl[cl[cl

seriously... as if you didn't know.. your car is a work of art.. did it get a cover shot to.. cause it definitely should

seriously... as if you didn't know.. your car is a work of art.. did it get a cover shot to.. cause it definitely should

I think he did make the cover, although this shot of him working late at night on it isn't exactly "flattering." :eek::D But you can't mistake the determination in his eyes. :p

Don

cover.gif

Latest posts

Back